Highly Sensitive Person Support (All Adults)
A compassionate space for all adults (21+) to share their HSP experiences, receive support, and learn skills.
Open to all adults (21+) anywhere in the US
$300 for all 8 sessions; sliding scale & payment plans available
Support group, self-exploration tools and skills development and building/sharing of resources
75-minute evening sessions on Mondays from 5:45PM - 7PM PT | 8:45PM - 10PM ET | 7:45PM - 9PM CT
Zoom link to be sent upon signup
TBA. Please sign up to be on the waitlist for the upcoming cohort.
Group members will have a deeper understanding of their sensitivity, uncover their unique strengths, gain new tools to care for themselves, and start developing a community with other HSPs
Being an HSP within the APIDA community
- What does it mean to be sensitive?
- How do others view sensitivity?
- What were some cultural messages around being sensitive?
Getting to know your sensitivity
- Tuning in to the body: Physical sensations and emotions
- Introduction to WOT
Care of your sensitive self in a cultural context
- Follow up on reactions/reflections
- Sharing ways to cope with overarousal
- Learn Shielding against energies / Umbrella Walk
Discover your strengths & weaknesses/struggles
- Different Flavors of HSP
- How has culture shaped how we see these/our flavor of HSP
- Inventory of HSP assets & weaknesses
Reframe your past experiences & Self-compassion
- Explore past experiences
- Self-confidence and how we understand this event in light of our sensitivity
- 'Perfect Ally'
HSP & Relationships
- What are the impacts of being highly sensitive on your close relationships?
- Communication of needs and getting people to understand within the APIDA cultural lens
- Mindful Communication Exercise
HSPs in the Social World
- Exploring shyness & the cultural notions around it
- Analyzing our flops
- Philosophy to share
Celebrating your sensitivity
- Celebrating our sensitive perception
- Personal Reactions/Experiences of the Group
- Resources and closure