Here are some questions and answers we get quite often
Yes, we are currently only offering telehealth and online therapy sessions due to Covid-19 health concerns. Telehealth and online therapy are conducted via HIPPA compliant Google Meet, Zoom, or Doxy or applications.
Currently, we have two therapists who can accept Cigna in-network for individual therapy sessions. They are Ruby Phun and Anna Lam. Please refer to ‘How do I use my Cigna insurance for therapy?’
For all other insurances, we are considered an out-of-network provider. As out-of-network providers, we will provide you with a ‘superbill’ that you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursements. Your reimbursement rates will be dependent on your insurance plan. Please contact your insurance company to receive details of your rate.
Our rates vary depending on the service you are looking for. Please refer to individual therapist’s pages for their rates.
We all reserve a specific number of sliding scale spots to provide access to services for those who need financial accommodation with proof of financial needs.
Payment is due at the time of the session.
We currently accept credit/debit cards and FSA/HSA cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo.
- Book an intake session with us by filling out our contact form (We are unable to provide a consultation call if you are using your Cigna insurance at this time).
- Please make sure to mark Cigna as your insurance on our contact form.
- You will receive an email with your therapist information and request a picture of your Cigna card and your birth date. This will allow us to check your benefits.
- You will receive a separate email invitation to access Our therapy portal. It will ask you to create a login ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, under documents, you will need to fill out your information and e sign all the consent forms. Please be sure to download the intake form to fill out the necessary information.
- You are all set for the initial appointment! Please contact us if you have any questions about this process.